How to submit your abstract?
Open the abstract submission module: https://www.dekonabstract.com/mtm2023
Please have the following information ready before you begin:
For the presenting author:
Full first and family name, - Department and affiliation, - Full postal address, - City and country, - E-mail address, - Phone number,
For each of the co-authors:
Full first and family name, - Department and affiliation, - City and country, E-mail address
- Please click "Create New Account"
- Please fill the required information on the page and click "Submit" button
- Log-in information mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address. Please check your inbox.
- Use the details sent to your e-mail address to log-in to the abstract submission system.
- Click on "New Abstract" from the main top menu.
- Fill the Authors information and click "Next" Button.
- Select the appropriate category for your abstract and click "Next" Button.
- Select the presentation type of your abstract (Oral/Poster Presentation) and click "Next" Button.
- Please type your abstract title, Abstract Text and Keywords.
- Please upload it in PDF or word format referring template. Click here for the template.
Please do not hesitate to contact with Scientific Secretariat ([email protected]) for any inquires.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:
- 16 june 2023
- Confirmation for abstract acceptance:
- 11 July 2023
- Fullpaper Submission Deadline:
11 August 2023 01 September 2023
- Confirmation Fullpaper acceptance:
- 11 September 2023
BEST POSTER AWARD
The Best Poster Award is given to the ONE best poster presented at the conference. Jury will select the best poster from the conference participants. The best poster winner will be recognized publicly at the end of the conference. The winner will receive a plaque.
The selected twenty oral presentation papers will be published in Archives of Metallurgy and Materials.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Poster Boards will be provided in the Poster Session Area.
Poster maximum Size: Size ISO A0 (A0 Paper Size measures:841mm (width) x 1189mm (height) / 33.1 inches x 46.8 inches.)
Please ensure that the poster is clearly readable from a distance of at least 2 m.
LIST OF TOPICS
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR FULL PAPER TEMPLATE
- Advanced Ceramics and Composites
- Additive Manufacturing
- Biomaterials, Biotechnology and Drug Delivery Systems
- Composite Materials
- Electronic, Magnetic and Optical Materials
- Energy Materials
- Glass and Glass-Ceramics
- Industry 5.0 and Society 5.0
- Materials Characterization and Computational Modeling
- Metallic Glasses
- Powder Metallurgy
- Recycling and Sustainability
- Sintering and Advanced Sintering
- Special Topics
- Traditional, Clay-Based Ceramics
* Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the International Scientific Committee and accepted papers will be included in the symposium proceedings book.